On another thread, some people have used a Vonets VAP11G-300 as a Wifi
to Ethernet bridge to by-pass the SB Radio's internal Wifi so solve the
disconnection problem.  The nice thing about the Vonets device is that
you can plug in a 5-15 volt power supply into the Vonets and then there
is a barrel connector that can be plugged into the Radio.  This avoids
have to run a seperate power supply for the Vonets.  (Caution, the SB
Radio is 18 Volts, and the Vonets rating is 5-15 volts.  When I tested
it, the Vonets did not burn out immediately.  Who know how long it might
last.)

I had difficulty setting the Vonets up.  The instructions are not clear.
I connected it to my computer via the ethernet connection, but I could
not connect to the Vonets.  I had to connect to its wireless connection.
That was missing in the directions.  I did get it working to connect to
my wireless router, and I could connect to the internet.  However, when
I tried to connect to the Vonets a second time to change the password
settings and configure it, I could not log back in.  While it says
wireless bridge function, it appears to be more of a WiFi extender as it
keeps broadcasting it own SSID.  My understanding of Wifi to Ethernet
bridge is more of a passthrough of information as opposed to having its
own SIDD and password.  I also got an alarming message from Chrome that
the Vonets password has been compromised.  I not a network expert, so
perhaps those with more knowledge can get it to work.  I will be
returning it because I am concerned about setting it up properly and
concerns about security.

I am going to look at TP-Link N-300 (TL-WR802N) as it appears to have a
bridge mode, or as TP-Link calls it Client Mode.  I will report back if
this solves the problem.

Paul