I previously posted about my attempt to use the Vonets VAP11G-300 as a
wifi bridge to solve the random wifi disconnection.  After removing the
Vonets, I cannot get the internal wifi on the Radio to work.  I have
tried doing a factory reset, and that did not help.  The Radio will see
the SSID, I enter the password, but it will not connect to Wifi.  I have
tried two different SIDDs and double checked the passwords.  An Ethernet
connection does work.

Without a test on another Radio, which I am not willing to do, I cannot
absolutely conclude the Vonets was the cause of the wifi problems, but I
wanted to let people know what happened and they can make their own
conclusions.  Has anyone else using the Vonets experienced this
problem?

Any other suggestions on trying to fix the internal Wifi?

Thanks

Paul