Tony T wrote:
> Unfortunately wlanpoke not working for me. Only 2 days of testing, but
> disconnects from WiFi nightly. I’ll try a few of the options to see if I
> can get a stable WiFi connection. Only one of my radios are used as a
> portable, the others are using Vonets. (I have many neighbors WiFi
> showing up, so multiple interference and that’s the problem)
Wow, every night. Just at night? Can you upload your saved logs from
\etc\log\ (or other persistent location) just after a reboot to your pc,
and examine them? You can upload the logs without a reboot if you
connect (and perhaps switch to) an Ethernet connection. You could zip
the logs and upload to here so we could take a look. You might also
examine the state of the system. Is wlanpoke still running, etc.?

The script is not supposed to "give up" although I did have a funny
issue last year with occasional inadvertent mouse clicks on the Windows
ncat console holding off incoming messages, stalling the all the radios'
scripts. All my radios eventually disconnected, and I had to reboot them
all!  Disabling the Windows mouse click to console select option fixed
this issue.