Gavin McDonald wrote:

> 1. Create a [VOTE] thread someone please to rename the project  to creadur.
> 2. Vote to graduate.
> 3. Take that vote to the IPMC.
> 4. Elect a chair.
> 5. Do the move.
>
> I am not going to do 1. so if someone can kindly get that done.
> I will happily create the vote for 2.
> I will happily do 3.
> I will happily call a vote for who becomes chair, though I'd rather RBL or
> Stefan just get it.
>   (It's going to be one of them)

The chair selection would need to happen before
the Resolution is prepared, as that is part of it.

> I will happily as part of RAT and as part of INFRA perform much of the move
> to TLP
>
> There are zero excuses now, let's get out of here :)

I reckon that there is no need to rush this stage.

I would rather that we built the community a bit more.
Go beyond the usual dedicated members.
It is starting to gather steam.

This could enable more choices for the new chair.
At the moment i cannot see one of the current people
taking on that role.

There are still some things to be done, for example
a concise project description and a mission/scope statement
for the Resolution.

-David