erm, this sounds like it could take months, RAT has been here over 4 years
so
has had a fair amount of time to build a community. RAT is different, it
doesn't
need to gather steam any more to graduate, we already said we are ready. Now
you go drop this bombshell at the last minute.

I'm deflated and no longer wish to lead this charge out of here.

Gav...