In my experience, the Cypres was very prone to puncture. I had more
than one flat for every 100 miles I rode with that tire. In my book,
that is completely unacceptable.

On the other hand, I've been riding the Hetre on my Saluki for >500
miles now, and have yet to flat, even with a good amount of mixed
terrain riding in thorny Chico and Mt. Lassen/northern Sierras. Aside
from the better durability, I'll also stick my neck out and say that
the Hetre is hands down the most comfortable tire I've ever ridden.
It's fast, quiet, and durable. If you can stomach the cost of the
Hetre, they're certainly at the top of the 650b tire heap.

Gino
Chico, CA