I have to agree about the Fatty Rumpkins.  They are great tires.  I
switch between them and Hetres on my Saluki - depending oh how much
time I am spending off paved roads.  They are similar enough in size
that either pair fits underneath my fenders with the same fender
line.  Hetres are, hands down, the best tire I have ever used.  The
FRs, for what they offer, are near the top too.

Jason