I've had the fatty rumpkins on for a couple of weeks now and have been
enjoying them through some mixed trail/road business and my regular
commute.  Had to remove the fenders, mine were cut to accomodate the
CdlVs, and were a smidgen too small for the fatty's.  So for right
now, the bleriot is in its top-down summer mode, unless I do something
rash and snag some new fenders that would take fatty's/hetres.

On that front, I'm guessing my options include VO zeppelins and the
larger Honjos Jitensha carries?