The Bleriot chainstays are probably a bit thicker than most tube sets.
But I must tell you I had a very disappointing experience of the ESGE-
Pletscher double stand. Mounted a new one to my converted MTB-tourer
made from Tange Prestige, not the ul-light version, for a six month
tour from Singapore to Hong Kong. To avoid problems I used both a
nylock nut and soft Loctite but after only a few days the stand came
loose. I mistook this as the nut loosening and started to tight it
down. I still kept coming loose but before I realised what had really
happened one leg snapped straight off! I had the bike fully loaded and
pulled it up on the stand while on a gravel road. One leg ended up on
a stone buried in the sand and shattered right of like glass. A month
or so later in Chiang Mai I had the bike serviced and found out that
in fact the weight of the luggage had pressed the stays down and
deformed them witch was the cause for the stand to come loose. There
were even some holes so I swapped the frame for a new as I was unsure
of the availability of good steel frames in Laos and China. Now, I'm
sure this doesnt happen in most cases where the bike is only used for
light touring, centuries and so on. But it is worth to remember and
maybe considering adding a larger diy support plate between the clamp
and frame.