I'm quite the fan out Moustache bars. They're great off-road as they let
you put your hands & weight forward while giving you that good braking
position. Mimics the position regular straight or riser MTB bars offer.

While I enjoyed Albas off-road as well, my hands got a lot more tired
having to hold the bars out on the sides where the brakes were.

I've ended up keeping the Ms on my bike as they meet just about all my
needs.

Cheers,
David

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal