As of today I have 9,340 commuter miles on my 700x35 Schwalbe Marathon
Supremes.  These tires have been rotated front to back three times.  I will
not rotate again, but it has become somewhat of a game to see how far these
tires will go.  Also worth noting:  I had 5 flats in the 1st 2,000 miles
running 80 psi front and rear.  Since than, I've run a max of 50 front and
60 rear.  Knocking on wood as I type...I haven't had a flat since.  That's
over 7,000 flat free smiles.

Matt