Very nice writeup and glad to know you think it is very capable! It seems
with the favorable exchange rate a new unit would be about $160-$170
shipped. The price of a Jones front hub ($140) plus this is still equal to
or less than the cost of a SON wide body i recently bought, and it's a
wider & stronger front wheel!

With having both a dynamo headlight and an E-Werk, this seems like a really
great solution.