It's good for big-foot heel clearance, too. I have Tektro 720s on the front
of my Quickbeam, and the original low-profile brakes on the rear. The rear
CR720s hit my foot sometimes, so I switched that brake back to stock.
I'd call the CR720s pretty (I like the look more than the Pauls), and
adequate with a high straddle carrier and Kool Stop pads. I'd do Patrick's
Paul setup, but I gathered from list eavesdropping that it's hard to make
the M12 rack work with them. And I love that rack.

Philip
www.biketinker.com