I have some really beautiful, special bikes, but like Lynne, I mostly just
ride one or two of them. Leaning toward Quickbeams and my Salsa right now.
The one languishing the most is my beautiful Riv Joe Stark road. Just a
great go-fast bike, but I'm not a go-fast person. So it's just collecting
dust, probably under 100 miles a year. But can't bring myself to sell it as
it's such a great bike! But not exactly N-1, as there are plenty of other
bikes I would like to replace it with! (mostly mountain bike types).