http://dr2dc.blogspot.com/2015/05/re-building-saluki-components-highlights.html

Component glamour shots as I anxiously await my frame.  After almost 9
month's I should be less than 2 weeks away from getting the Saluki back out
on the trails.... here is the first of what should be several rapid fire
posts on the build.  Everything is ready and waiting so I expect to have
her rolling w/in 24hrs of receipt from the powdercoater.

Today's ride to Port City Brewery in Alexandria on the Bombadil was the
perfect thing to keep my mind occupied though.  Great weather all around
here in DC lately and I'm looking forward to getting in several solid
commuting days this week.  More soon!

Tony