Patrick,

I recall seeing the 20% figure mentioned by Schwalbe, but I can't find the
original source for that anywhere on their webpage now. My anecdotal experience
of going from a tubed Schwalbe Super Moto to a tubeless Super Moto setup
suggests that this factor is reasonable. Also, nothing like a tubeless setup at
12-14 PSI on 29+ tires! Suspension be damned!

Mike