I haven't tried tubeless yet, because of that my test fir tire pressure is if
when I pop the front wheel over a curb when the rear make contact with said
curb does the tire compress to the point that I need to worry about snake bite
flats!? If not I let a little air out,  if it looks like SB could be a problem
I put air in, until on that bike with those tires I know the pressures I need.
With the Hetres on my Rawland I am running about 60 rear 50 front. On the
Clementine with Big Bens I am running about 50 front & rear. Me? 250lbs