Rene, a couple of things you'll feel if your tires are too low - when you
turn, it feels like the bike doesn't turn as quickly as you do, and that it
keeps turning after you stop.  Also too low and you feel or hear the rims
shock on bumps.  Of course properly aired tires do this until they warm up,
but when the pressure is too high, you feel all the chatter in the road
surface and you get a different kind of shock on bumps - more through the
saddle and the bars.