There are many more knowing members here who can correct me if I'm wrong...
But, I'm fairly sure that none of the stock Rivs are compatible with the
Compass centerpulls. With that said, I'm sure you could have any of the
Waterford built Rivs: Hilsen, Roadeo and Atlantis (or a custom) built with
the Compass centerpull posts in the position that they require to install
the brakes. Riv would need to be willing to do it of course. They are
offering to build Hilsens for instance, with canti posts for a small up
charge. Maybe it would involve a little more work to set the Compass posts
up properly. One might need to purchase the brakes and posts and send to
the builder to get everything right. Most existing Riv frames could be
modified by a competent builder in the same manner. I think... I'm sure
others will chime in. They look to be excellent brakes in every way.

Bill in Westchester, NY