I experimented with a Raid front brake on my AHH, and experienced fairly
persistent squeal. Jan writes that the Compass brakes stop squealing after
a few rainy rides, but living in the SF area (ie rains almost never) I
wasn't much comforted by that.  My impression is that both cantilevers and
Raid/Compass brakes are quite sensitive to the orientation of the pads on
the rim. Also that said orientation depends on how the brake is sitting on
the post. To get things right I unhook the springs, pinch the brakes to the
rim and put some forward rotation torque on the wheel. I get the pads
square and tangent to the rim in that situation. Of course getting the toe
in just right was a bit hit and miss. My approach involved taking a
crescent wrench to the arm right below the pad holder. That sort of worked
but I never got it just right. I was able to get it to work quietly for a
bit but after a while the squeal would return. I eventually got a set of
adjustable toe shoes from VO with which I have not had trouble with
squealing. I wore out the pads that came with the shoes and replaced them
with Yokozuna pads from RBW. Still no noise. I suspect that the thinner
modern pads are less prone to squealing than the much thicker, and of
course longer wearing, pads that Compass sells. Could be completely wrong
about that though.
As Bill suggested its probably worth contacting Jan for advice.
Hope you can get yours sorted out. Must be very frustrating.