You are doing absolutely nothing wrong Lungimsam !

There is nothing more fatiguing that the idea that there is something I'm
missing out or supposed to or doing wrong. It's only ideas. Blah blah blah
!   Just go on your merry way however you go .

Isn't it fun going "slow" !   Without "an agenda" !   Yes !!!!!!   The
liberty of just ridin' along where and how I feel like it.  All the stuff
about methods of this or that are just like diets, they're basically
"regimes" !   "bootcamps"!   Do this, do that, no! you gotta do this and
that to get this and that, you gotta gotta gotta follow the rules . . . .

The trouble with rules is that they're all made up !  Hence, there's
endless rules and none absolute !