Not riding is as wonderful as riding. Many o day I've gone out even
though I've not felt like it and after about 50 feet, turn right around and
go home !   If feels wonderful , just like I went for a ride and came back
home.  I may then do nothing, maybe go for a casual walk and smell the
roses. I have lots of places around with hills and greenery so I'm at no
loss for venturing off road on foot.  I really enjoy just being outside
with or without a casual walk because you notice all the things you passed
by on a bike and may not have really noticed, of sight, sound and smell :)