Still more comments about how nice the Cheviot is to ride.  As far as I can
tell, the only criticism seems to be that it only have one bottle mount.
For around town riding, this seems not a big deal, and, as the poster
commented, extra bottles can be stashed in bags if going on an extended
ride.

In the preorder page on the Riv website, Grant writes "Last Call?" in the
description of the Cheviot, explaining that the Clem has been taking sales
away from the Cheviot.  I rode both bikes a few weeks ago and found the
Chev to feel much more nimble and quick than the Clem.  For my anticipated
riding, that makes the Cheviot the winner.

A few people had commented about the struggle to sell custom bikes.  What a
bummer.  I started a separate thread about my Bob Brown - with a link to
some photos.  Its geometry is pretty conventional (I think) so hopefully
there is a market for it.

Sean
EA, NY