Hi Jeremy--

I would also check where the front derailleur cable goes under the bb--give
that plastic track thing a squirt of Boeshield. I had a fd rub situation on
my Cilo/Vitus 979, and a trip to Mr. Brown's office pinpointed that as the
problem. I can't imagine a Riv--even one with a low tt--would be more flexy
than that frame (which I liked a lot).