Never done an S24O but a long time backpacker and long distance tourer.  My
comments...
You don't say where you're going or the expected weather.  Has great
bearing on gear selection.  My not knowing that, here I go.

- Caldera Cone with Fosters Keg

Are you experienced with this system?

> - GSI Soloist

 Take only those pieces you will actually use.  I generally take only a
single pot and lid for cooking.  For an S24O simply bag up when done and
take home to clean.

- Cheap camp mug

Eat out of this, clean with baguette, then your coffee as you drink it. (I
use tea) It's now clean!

> - Kleen Kanteen hot thermos
> - KK Insulated Cold (on the bike)
> - Water Bottle Squeezable
> - Nalgene 32oz

FOUR water bottles!??  Are you dry camping?  Why two insulated bottles.

> - Ibex Woolies 2 3/4 tights & 1 long johns

Probably can get away with only one of these over an S24O

> - Darn tough socks for camp

Only one pair for an S24O unless you expect to get wet feet.

> - 2-3 upper layers (wool, polartec)

What do you mean by "upper layers"?  I follow this pattern:
* Base layer (something the equivalent of your Ibex bottoms
* Intermediate:  long sleeved camp shirt with roll-up sleeves. Nylon or
poly for quick drying.
* Outer Layer:  Your Nanopuff.  I personally prefer wool or fleece
(polartec).  If you go with wool or polartec, loose the Nanopuff.
* Waterproof layer (if will be really wet): Looks like the Nanopuff will
handle routine mist/fog/light rain though.

- Patagonia Nanopuff jacket
> - Wool beanie
> - Birkenstock clogs for camp
>

> - Various on bike top layers

Follow Grant and ride in what you would regularly wear off the bike (with
the possible exception of undies).
A cycling jersey makes a very good base layer.

> My questions are:
> Will I freeze without a thermarest or similar pad in my hammock?

Probably.  The down will compress completely and provide essentially NO
insulation.

> Rain fly?

At an absolute minimum pull a light groundsheet over you so it doesn't
slide off.  You will likely want to keep the dew off you bag.   Can make
morning packing quicker.  If any chance of rain or fog I would recommend a
lightweight rainfly.  (Unless camping extensively above treeline I always
carry such a fly.  My whole shelter kit, with room for two, weighs less
than a pound.)
Cheers,
GAJett