I used to always ride with my butt hanging off the back of my B17s. I
didn't think too much about fit- I'd push the saddle all the way back on
the rails, use a 9cm stem, and everything felt fine. Then I ended up on a
bike with a really long top tube and loved the fit (turns out I have really
long arms, which also explains why my shirts don't fit right). With enough
reach, I find myself having two positions on a B17- almost on the rivets
and further forward. It's nice on long rides to be able to shift positions
a bit.

Maybe try longer stems/more setback until you don't feel like you need to
push your butt back too far on the saddle?

Brad
Queens