I have one that the left side ruvet hurt me after about 500 miles.
I think I proofhided and all was well, or loostebing the seat tube bolt
slightly and adjusting the saddle nose a little left or right was the fix. Cant
remember for sure.

One thing for sure is Brooks saddles seem to change a little over time. Like
weather. If it is bad now, 300 miles later might be back to perfect comfort
again in my experience. Then back to worse, then back to better. Like for many
miles it is perfect, then changes and now perenium pressure, then later fine,
then rivet, then fine again for 1k miles, etc. Proofhiding and a 1/8-1/2 saddle
nose nut turn can help.Sometimes changes adter riding in rain. But  stull tge
most confy saddles ever up to 130 mile centuries fir me.