My daughter hated the small rivets on her B17 Imperial.
I have Select on 3 bikes, and a Swallow with the small rivets on a 4th -
but no worries there, I love the Swallow.  Swallow has become my favorite
Brooks for the right riding position, because they are the most invisible.

<https://imgur.com/Wfa1hMV.jpg>

Back to my daughter.  Went through a gambit of saddles trying to solve her
drop-bar road bike dilemma (also saddle height and bar height equal).

Rivet Indy loaner, Specialized.  Finally succeeded with Fabric Radius - she
adores this saddle.

<https://imgur.com/hLFxqwE.jpg> <https://imgur.com/4advFVs.jpg>
<https://imgur.com/yLfdQM8.jpg>

https://fabric.cc/products/saddles/scoop-race-radius/