Good work snagging the grail Element! That's got everything. There's a
poptop Element in my neighborhood.
I was convinced I was going to get an Element, until I sat in the back
seat. Oh. I got a Kia Soul, which I really dig. I can put most of my bikes
in without taking the wheel off, but the mountain bike is too big/ungainly
for that (XL Big Honzo). If I was 100% looking for a bike hauler that
didn't need to fit teenagers, I would get the Element. I've seen big bikes
go into the Fit, as well. My ex-neighbor's boyfriend had a giant Hun

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA