My wife went over the bars with the cheapy v brakes and cheapy levers on her
Raleigh Detour. She did not get hurt.
But upon me test riding right after the rear derailer got wrapped up in the
spokes.

Once she was passing over perpendicular to an 8 inch wide x 20 foot fissure in
the road about two inches deep and crashed. Again, unharmed. I am guessing
somehow her 35mm front tire got hung up in the split in the road and stopped
the bike.

Once I got my pedal touched on a curb and endoed on my Giant Defy bike. Once my
23mm tire on same got caught in sidewalk mold line and crashed. Once went off
MUP, and crashed upon front wheel not making it back up blacktop at 45 degree
angle. Was new rider in all three instances. Got hit by car on my Bleriot. I
praise God that me and wife not injured in these crashes. Just minor scrapes.