Great thread, great responses!

Mileage wise I didn't really have a hard goal but I am thrilled that I'm
already 500 miles over my total from last year which speaks to alot of good
times on the bike.  The main thing has been continuing the trend I started
last fall of extending my morning commutes in particular, even if it's only
an extra mile or so... it keeps the ride fresh, adds some miles and keeps
me in touch with so much more of the city.  Getting up earlier has also
offered occasional opportunities for pre-work coffee meetups which has been
awesome.

Family-bike goals were just to get my daughter (now 2 1/2) to enjoy being
on the bike and to get out as a family as much as possible.  Both of those
goals were definitely a success.  My daughter loves the bike, both her Yepp
front seat and burley trailer.  She'll definitely move on to a balance bike
next year which I'm excited about.  I'm overdue a post on my HHH but
sufficient for here to say I love the bike and have been thrilled with the
purchase.

Tony