This is a very enjoyable thread. Thanks Bill for starting it.

I didn't ride as much as I could have but I met most of my goals this year. I
wanted to leverage my familiarity in the local scene to bring new riders into
cycling in general and RUSA in particular, and to increase rider diversity. All
3 of those have been good. I completed one less century or longer event than
planned. My average pace was faster than it's been since 2010, and more
climb/mile since then too. Both those figures and the number of days with a
ride were well above average for me. I wanted to enjoy riding more and that has
certainly happened. To help do that, I rebuilt some wheels to refresh one bike
and built up a new-to-me frame off this list that has turned out to be a
another super enjoyable bike to be on. So all in all, goals met and thankful
for the hours with friends on all kinds of roads in lots of places. If I make
it to Steve's age, I hope to be riding like that too.  I met and rode with him
(and others of his Oxon Hill peloton) some years back and enjoyed the time a
lot.

tailwinds,

Bruce Herbitter