I'm still working towards my goal, but I am on track to meet it.  My goal
is to ride 300 days this year, and I track them by posting a photo from
each day.   I've been done this for a few years now, but I take a break for
a couple of years in between to keep it from getting to repetitive.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jon_baler/albums/72157664277091668

I'm up to 281 days/photos, but have some holiday vacations coming up which
will limit my riding days.  Highlights of this year:

   - Seattle to Vancouver bike tour via the islands with my wife, which was
   followed up with renting bikes during our Alaska vacation with extended
   family.
   - Transferred to a new office in May, which completely changed my
   commute.
   - Trained for and completed a 100 mile mountain bike race.
   - Rode every day in October.

I find it way more interesting than keeping a mileage log or using strava.
:)

Jon
Ellicott City, MD