Great find Tarik, thanks!

The Alex Adventure (sometimes called Adventurer) 2 rim is a great fit for
the tire sizes we've been talking about, and at a lower cost it could save
a bit to spend on nicer hubs or other bits. They're also lighter than the
Cliffhangers (by 95g) and Atlas (by 50g) for those who're counting. I'll be
looking for reviews but nothing comes up quickly.

Details of the Alex Adventure 2:
Color Black with silver machined sidewalls
Tubeless Compatible / tubeless ready
Holes 32h or 36h
Sizes 26" or 700c
*Tire sizes: 28-50mm tire width range (great for all but the hillybike
Rivs!) *
Outer width 26 mm
Inner width 21 mm
Overall height 17.8 mm
Weight 580g in 36h, 556g  in 32h (according to
https://www.kstoerz.com/freespoke/rim/400, but Alex claims 530g in 32h)

UniversalCycles has them - the wheelset I'm looking at (XT T780 hubs, DT
Competition spokes, DT brass nipples) would be ~$270 shipped and built with
this rims, great find!

TreefortBikes has some details (include the tire width size range:
https://www.treefortbikes.com/Alex-Adventure-2-Rim-TRS-700c-w-Machined-Sidewall

Great find, thanks!
Abe