Doug,

Yes, that's how I ride, too, and with your (knock on wood) results. I probably
got it from being a motorcyclist before cyclist, you get pretty good at
predicting what that idiot is going to do and then watching them do it. One of
my favorite things to shout at a motorist meeting my low expectations is "OF
COURSE!"