Leah addresses another thing I meant to include and forgot because I'm not in
my 30s anymore and forget stuff: I used to ride all kinds of ridiculous
car-crowded roads I don't anymore; my attitude was I had "a right" to be there
and would not yield. Well that was dumb and I stopped doing it. I ride roads
and paths I feel relatively safe on while watching out for and predicting in
advance what can go wrong.