My wife and I are both hospital-based physicians in northwest Washington
state so we are very much on the front lines of  this. I have also noticed
plenty of anti-science in this thread, but have resisted (and will continue
to resist) calling it out because a listserv dedicated to Rivendell
bicycles and adjacent topics is the wrong place to discuss appropriate
infection control measures for the COVID-19 pandemic. There are many
excellent and easy to find online resources that are much better suited for
this purpose, which I strongly encourage everyone to consult for an
unbiased scientific perspective.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA