As the stakes are so high I am posting this. It seems reasonable to flatten
the curve by reasonable and available means, and as homeopathy is readily
available and inexpensive, and the supply chain is in the US or France, and
thus costs $5 to use the preventative per person for weeks (without side
effects), for those who are interested here are two links. If you're not
interested, please ignore:

Addressing the efficacy of homeopathy, there is science to back it up:
https://www.britishhomeopathic.org/evidence/the-evidence-for-homeopathy/

>From the branch of Homeopathy that Saint Mother Teresa learned from, here
is their recommended protocol for preventing COVID-19:
https://www.pbhrfindia.org/blog/16-homeopathy-a-various-diseases/256-suggested-remedy-for-ncorv-with-banerji-protocols.html

It reads:

Under 'The Banerji Protocols' of Treatment, with Homeopathic medicines: For
Prevention of nCorV the best medicine is 'Thuja 30'.

The suggested dose for this medicine will be , once daily for 7 days, then
once a week for 3 weeks. This medicine is available at any Homeopathic
Pharmacy.

As Corona is a viral infection, and humans have no natural immunity against
viruses, our approach to the treatment will be on the basis of symptoms. We
have very good antiviral as well as medicines chosen according to symptoms.
We are very successful in the treatment of measles, chicken pox and swine
flu. This is very similar and can be very successfully handled with our
Protocols.