As a healthcare worker myself along with a partner who also works in the
healthcare field, I agree with what Justin has said.
This group is great for lurking people who spend far too much money and
time on bikes as opposed to just riding them.
However, If people are too ignorant to take the necessary precautions of
social distancing that would keep their community safe then they really do
need to grow up and learn to make short-term sacrifices for the greater
good. Just this weekend alone the Urgent Care center in Santa Cruz, CA has
lost 2 doctors, 4 nurses and 5 medical assistants all due to being
symptomatic. They most likely have COVID-19 but do not know for sure
because they are still processing tests from last Wednesday.

Please just have some humility and only go out if you need to so that our
healthcare system does not get overwhelmed and results in ultimatums
between who to keep alive as medical supplies are extremely limited.

Kellen S.