As chance would have it; I lost my job just as this was starting to blow
up, but I can't breath easy even though the kids are out of school because
my wife is a nurse. :-(

As an aside (and qualifying it with a disclaimer, because I am not a
medical professional) I *THINK* this YouTube channel is VERY good!!  Watch
it for a little while and you quickly figure out this guy knows his Sh*t!!!
 https://youtu.be/vE4_LsftNKM

I recommend going back to at least episode #30, then watch through to today.

Me thinks the Italians could put some of this information to good use!?

Regarding group rides, I used to try and go on a ride at my local shop
(before it closed) and as much as I enjoyed it, what I discovered was that
sometimes I had to bail out early & go home and when that happened I almost
always enjoyed riding by myself just as much!

Indeed, I enjoy riding by myself probably too much! :-O

So, Social Distancing is pretty much normal for me! ;-)