I was thinking the same thing of you Patrick.  I appreciate everyone ....
all of this ..... I appreciate LIFE and all of LIFE's Aliveness .... which
is as much "us"... as "we" LIFE .

This comes to mind about dis-agreement, and how that simply never happens
in reality.  Think about about .... you can't dis-agree without present
agreement. There's no negating what is.

"Distance"  , a separation would require the claimant to be the very place
the claim of separation claims a departure from.

For a flawed being to exist here, anywhere in all of Existence  .....that
too would identify Perfection/Presence at hand .... from which the claim
claims capability of departure from.  Just where would that ability, power
come from ?  Again , it's like a repeating loop of no-can-do.

There is no place like Home ... ever at hand ... ever present ..... and
this is it.