Hi, I'm certain there was only one version of the Chocomoose.  Rivendell
put them up for sale on the 'garage sale' around the time the Butternut
squash Appaloosa complete ended. Unlike the Rivendell Bullmoose bar which
will always sweep upwards unless it's on a bike with a very slack headtube
angle (69/70 degrees) the Chocomoose has a slight downward positioning
similar to a Albatross bar flipped over and offers  excellent positioning.
My favorite bar for all around riding. Thanks, Paul