I think there was only one batch of 200mm bullmoose bars, with all the others
being 150mm. I suspect they are rare and am glad to have one. Similarly I’m
glad I snagged a chocomoose before they were all gone (apparently for good).
As others have observed elsewhere, if rbw has something you want buy it
directly. Do not assume it’ll be there in the future.