I did an 'eyeing it' measurement on my ChocoMoose from top of my headset to the
theoretical top of the stem if it went up parallel to the top of the bar like a
7-shaped stem would. I got about 17.5cm with it buried a couple mm below the
Max Height line. Stem reach is 12cm.

Hopefully this gives you a rough idea of height and reach when deciding if your
bike can use a ChocoMoose.