Thanks Joe
I think the optical illusion with this bar and photos is based on how much
ppl slam the stem or not.
To my eye, and knowing what I know about how I like to set up my bikes, a
bike with this bar set up high doesn't seem that it would be comfortable to
me, however on some of the photos I've seen where it's pretty low or even
slammed, it looks like it would sync up with my riding style.  Also my
bikes have pretty long head tubes, (first gen SH, Apppaloosa, 2019 Clem)
Do you have a sense on what the vertical extension would be if the moose
were slammed?
Thanks for the reach number.
Jason