I'll try clearer language to see if it helps your thinking. Let's say the stem
is slammed and you lay a tape measure flat across the top of it..it will end
underneath the center of the bar at 12 cm. So if you wanted the ChocoMoose
reach on a regular Choco you would use a 12cm Technomic or Tallux stem. Make
sense?

I don't have a way to guarantee the swap would work out for you, but I'm fairly
certain - having ridden both setups, I had that flared-bar/stem combo on a bike
Analog built  - that this bar would bring the curves as close or closer than
Flared drops on a 3cm stem.

In short, if you think a ChocoMoose will work I recommend finding one and
trying it. It's a neat design that looks great, and I have serious doubts it's
coming around again.