For those of us with short torsos and long legs, and a strong preference
for drop bars, 2cm can make a huge difference in comfort over a 3-4 hr ride

Market interest in custom or limited release stems seems mostly fueled by
the overabundance of long TT framesets in a world moving in the direction
of uprighteousness, drop bar or not

re: color, would pretty much love any light shade of green