The analog stem is no joke. I run a 30mm one on a MUSA Atlantis that fits me
like a glove and fit me like a glove before the short stem. It has improved
comfort, and handling especially off road.  It’s definitely stiffer than a
longish technomic, so maybe that’s the handling improvement I feel.
If you’re ok with a 60mm stem, I don’t quite see how a 30mm stem means your
frame doesn’t fit you.
When I got it , I gambled on the analog stem because I mainly wanted a quill
31.8 stem. Was sort of expecting the fit to be weird but i was pleasantly
wrong. I actually bought a 50mm crust/nitto 31.8 stem recently and find myself
wishing it was shorter.