Clayton, I'd probably need the zero offset stem to fit noodles on the
current 59 Atlantis. Obviously, the 70 degree head angle can get the bars a
lot closer, but only by having the bars much higher than I want). Yes, it
could be done for me, but only just. The 55 Atlantis, with its 59cm top
tube would fit easier, but I would only want that much standover if I was
setting it up more like a mountain bike (it'd be great with a dirt drop and
wavie bars).

For uprights, it would really depend on which bar I chose. They have such
varying amounts of rise, drop, sweep, and forward extension (or lack
thereof).

In any case, I'm not arguing that no one can put drops on these and be
happy (just not me). I'm saying that it's obvious that they are meant for
swept back bars, especially for someone who only just fits the pbh range
for their size. There's nothing wrong with that, and if some folks like
their short reach bars and ultra short stems, more power to you. There's
also nothing wrong with the rest of us.

Eamon