Hi Jesse,This just arrived in my inbox from Brooks this morning. Maybe worth
consideration...cheers,Andrew in Sydney (where yes, it is the 14th)
-------------------

Wed, Oct 14 at 1:05 AM

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

| PERFECT FOR THE CITY, MADE FOR E-MOBILITY |

Carefully designed to meet the needs of e-bike riders, the brand new Brooks C67
saddle has a wide top and a raised rear surface, which accounts for and lessens
the forces created by the sudden accelerations of electric bicycles.

|  |

| DISCOVER MORE |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

A special curved shape of the top and saddle nose offers
greater stability during the ride.

|  |

|  |

|  |

| ERGONOMIC RUBBER GRIPS |

Brooks also presents new e-bike specific grips,
with an ergonomic shape that confers greater
confidence and control.

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

| Copyright © 2020 Brooks England, All rights reserved.

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

   -
   -
   -
   -

    On Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 10:42:46 PM GMT+11, Jesse
<archaicfacesfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

 What I really want is a sprung Brooks, but I'm not heavy enough to actuate the
springs. Can't afford a Berthoud.
The only other option I know of is the Rivet Loveland, which I've heard is
excellent quality.
Anything else to consider?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/11c842a7-a3b3-4177-b12f-7dc4b7492c7ao%40googlegroups.com.